Regional Network Groups
There are currently five Regional Network Groups in place across the Murray Dairy region, which are open and inclusive to all dairy farmers. These meetings which often have guest speakers present, enable farmers to raise issues and discuss current topics. These meetings also provide an opportunity for farmers to hear about services on offer from the various service providers supporting the dairy industry in the region.
Regional Network Groups:
- North West Regional Network Group (NW RNG)
- Central Regional Network Group (C RNG)
- Eastern Regional Network Group (E RNG)
- Riverina Regional Network Group (R RNG)
- North East Regional Network Group (NE RNG)
The network groups are responsible for:
- Developing and coordinating the industry consultation process to identify industry needs within their region;
- Assisting with the planning, promotion and implementation of industry programs within the region; and
- Advising on the relevance of projects within the region.
How to get involved:
If you would like to be involved in one of the next Regional Network Group meetings please contact Murray Dairy on (03) 5833 5312 or email admin@ murraydairy.com.au and one of our staff members will provide you with details on the group and the next meeting date that is most appropriate for you.