Cluster Farms Project Template Documents
The process of bringing a Cluster Farm arrangement together takes time and a willingness of all parties involved to make the Cluster Farm work.
Clusters that have formed in the Murray Dairy region have generally taken months to bring together.
In part this is due to the complexity of a cluster arrangement and in part it is due to the lack of information available on the formation of cluster farms.
During the various stages of development in bringing a Cluster Farm together a range of documents are likely to be required.
The downloads available in this section include
- Copies of populated documents in PDF format that gives the reader examples used by Andrew and Betty Farmer and Colin and Dianne Cluster in putting their Cluster Farm together; and
- Copies of blank documents in word format that can be populated with information specific to your situation and used as you work through the formation of your own Cluster Farm.
The Cluster Farms Project Template Documents provide an indication into the operating environment, business models and finance options for setting up a cluster arrangement.
The Cluster Farms Project Template Documents are a reference tool to assist in the decision making process.
Specialist advice from lawyers, accountants and other advisors as appropriate should be sought before acting on any of the information or recommendations contained in these documents.
The information in the Cluster Farms Project Template Documents is published with due care and attention to accuracy, but Murray Dairy accepts no liability if, for any reason, the information is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) example
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) template
- Confidentiality Agreement example
- Confidentiality Agreement template
- Cluster Farms Information template
- Cluster Farm Lease Agreement template
- Cluster Farms Presentation